With the Ease and BenefitsGuide integration, easily load all your groups and eliminate redundant data entry. Using the data from within the BenefitsGuide: Insurance Agency Management System, all the newly created or updated employees and their benefit elections automatically sync from Ease to BenefitsGuide.
The BenefitsGuide Insurance Agency Management System was originally launched in February 2009, and is a highly customized version of the Salesforce platform that is specifically designed for the employee benefit broker business. Over time, BenefitsGuide has evolved into a world-class application that streamlines the process of selling and servicing group insurance from the perspective of the broker, general agent, and insurance carrier.
For questions about BenefitsGuide, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee benefits insurance agency management system
- 100% native to the Salesforce platform
- Create instant benefit booklets
- Census import wizard
- Workflow Automation specific to your business rules and jargon
- Infinitely customizable
- Custom reports and dashboard analytics
- Integrates with over 4000 apps on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Integrates with Office365 and Gmail
- Mobile access using the Salesforce mobile app (available on both iOS and android)
- Integrations with best of breed insurance vendors like Ease, Commissions Dept and others
- All your data in one place
- Insightful and impactful reporting
How to Activate
To get started, email email@example.com to have the Ease integration installed into your BenefitsGuide org. Then enable BenefitsGuide in your Marketplace. The Marketplace Setup Wizard will walk you through the necessary steps to begin utilizing the integration for each group.