Reliance Standard Partnership:
Streamline your next open enrollment with the Reliance Standard partnership
With our Reliance Standard partnership, you will now be able to submit and send required enrollment data for Reliance Standard’s dental and vision plans directly to Ease. For self-billed and employer-based plans, this partnership eliminates the need to process adds, changes, and terms. Now, Ease will be the only source of data.
With this partnership, you will be able to easily offer and manage Reliance Standard’s Dental and Vision plans, as well as self-billing options for voluntary and employer-based plans.
This partnership is comprised of two parts:
- Dental and Vision plans will be available as part of our EaseConnect+ connection.
- Self-billing is available for Reliance Standard’s voluntary and employer-based plans.
Reliance Standard offers a broad portfolio of employee benefit solutions and services on one integrated claim technology platform to deliver the best employee experience. Our commitment to distinguished service, continuous innovation and thought leadership–including the fast-evolving world of state and federal mandated employee leave–makes Reliance Standard a valuable partner for thousands of brokers and consultants, and their clients, nationwide.
For questions about Reliance Standard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is more information about this partnership.
Features for Dental and Vision plans:
- As a part of EaseConnect+, Ease will work with your agency to set up dental and vision plans at no additional cost.
- This connection is available for groups with new and existing Reliance Standard plans.
- This connection is included in your Ease subscription.
- Adds, changes, and terminations for Dental and Vision plans will be automatically sent to Reliance Standard on a weekly basis.
- Monitor the status and activity of all enrollments connected to Reliance Standard directly in Ease.
Features for voluntary and employer-based plans:
- Ease has a self-billing report that makes it easy for agencies/groups to generate self-billing invoices.
- Self-billing is available for Basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness.
- Ease will work with Reliance Standard to transition your list-billed plans to self-billed.
- Self-billed plans with Reliance Standard eliminates the processing of adds, changes, and terms.
- No need to worry about processing changes or clearing discrepancies, as Ease is the only source of data.
- Groups must have an established account structure before setup.
- Complete our short form below
- Ease will take the lead in setting up your connections, and will reach out to you for necessary details.