Ease and BASIC have integrated to make benefits enrollment easier for businesses and employees. With the BASIC integration, enrollments are submitted directly to BASIC.
Employers can enroll in BASIC COBRA via Ease, and all submission data will be automatically sent to BASIC on a weekly basis. The COBRA connection includes new hire qualifying events notifications.
For more information about BASIC or to request a customized quote, contact [email protected].
- Access to a suite of HR benefit, compliance, payroll, and leave management solutions offered independently or as part of a platform of services.
- Proprietary software and solutions allows employers to control costs, manage risks, and maintain flexibility.
- Simple HR solutions.
- Employees will be able to enroll in BASIC products via Ease.
- Brokers can add BASIC plans in Ease.
- Submission data will be automatically sent to BASIC on a weekly basis.
- Receive notifications for new hires and qualifying events.
How to Activate
If you do not currently use BASIC in the marketplace and want to get started, enable BASIC in your Marketplace and the Marketplace for each company that will offer their plans. BASIC will then approve your request. After approval, you can add BASIC plans via the Plan Library for the appropriate groups. Following enrollment, you must enable the data feed for each group for which you’d like to submit data.