With our Equitable connection, you can easily add and manage Equitable’s dental, vision, life, disability, critical illness, and accident plans.
For any questions about Equitable, please email Equitable-EB@equitable.com.
- You can submit required enrollment data via Ease.
- This connection is available for new and existing business
- Changes can be made in Ease, and any adds and terminations will be automatically sent to Equitable on a weekly basis.
- You can monitor the status and activity of all enrollments connected to Equitable directly in Ease.
- Increase commission by easily adding new lines of coverage.
- Groups must have an established account structure before setup.
How to Activate
Enable Equitable in your Marketplace. Then, enable Equitable for each group you would like to use the connection for.
To schedule a live coaching session with the Ease Customer Success team to walk through the Equitable setup process, please fill out the form below!
- Ease and Equitable Partnership Overview
- How accident insurance can help enhance your benefits package
- Help take the financial worry out of a serious illness
- Why the right dental insurance matters to employees
- Why the right disability insurance can make a difference
- How the right life insurance can help employees
- Why the right vision insurance is vital for employees
- Equitable Product Suite Overview Flyer
- Accident Insurance Overview Flyer
- Critical Illness Overview Flyer
- Dental Insurance Overview Flyer
- Dental Network Brochure
- Life Insurance Overview Flyer
- Long Term Disability Overview Flyer
- Short Term Disability Overview Flyer
- Vision Insurance Overview Flyer
- VSP Eyeconic Benefits Flyer
Equitable is the brand name of the retirement and protection subsidiaries of Equitable Holdings, Inc., including Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company (Equitable Financial) (NY, NY); Equitable Financial Life Insurance Company of America (Equitable America), an AZ stock company with main administrative headquarters in Jersey City, NJ; and Equitable Distributors, LLC. Equitable Advisors is the brand name of Equitable Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) (Equitable Financial Advisors in MI & TN). All group insurance products are issued either by Equitable Financial or Equitable America, which have sole responsibility for their respective insurance and are backed solely by their claims-paying obligations. Some products are not available in all states. IU-3635612D (6/21) (Exp. 6/23)
For broker and financial professional use only.