With the Ease and National Benefit Services integration, you can easily offer and manage National Benefit Services’ flexible spending plans, as well as COBRA administration, for you and your groups.
National Benefit Services, LLC provides retirement and flexible benefit administration to over 20,000 employers nationwide and has grown to become a national name in third-party benefit administration. National Benefit Services is passionate about the services they provide and genuinely care about the people they serve. With a firm commitment to teamwork, collaboration, communication and support, National Benefit Services’ goal is to flawlessly deliver the benefits to benefit plans.
For questions about National Benefit Services, please reach out to Katie Templin at Katiet@nbsbenefits.com or (801) 858-0262.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account (LPFSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- COBRA Administration and Direct Billing
- Plans can be added in Ease
- Employees can enroll in plans directly in Ease
- Enrollments, terminations, reinstatements, and address changes will be sent from Ease to National Benefit Services on a regular basis.
How to Activate
To enable National Benefit Services, click the enable button below. The Marketplace Setup Wizard will walk you through the steps to begin utilizing the integration.