With our Assurity connection, you can easily add and manage worksite plans for new groups as well as groups with existing Assurity plans.
As a mutual organization, Assurity was founded on the simple concept of people coming together to support each other in moments of need. Assurity continues their mission of helping people through difficult times by providing affordable insurance protection that is easy to understand and buy. Assurity’s financial stability has stood the test of time. It shows Assurity’s commitment to be there when their customers need them. Owned by policyholders, Assurity conducts business to serve only their best interests. Whether paying benefits, offering service with a human touch, giving back to the community, or practicing sustainable habits that provide for the planet, Assurity embraces our capacity to improve lives.
For more information about Assurity products or contracting with Assurity, please email email@example.com. For questions about pending integration statues, please contact your Ease Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports Assurity’s accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, disability income, and whole life plans. Refer to the Assurity Connection Guide for details on plan specifics.
- Submit and send required enrollment data to Assurity via Ease.
- Changes can be made in Ease, and any adds, changes, and terminations will be automatically sent to Assurity on a weekly basis.
- Monitor the status and activity of all enrollments connected to Assurity directly in Ease.
- Groups must have an established account structure before setup.
How to Activate
Enable Assurity in your Marketplace. Then, enable the Assurity for each group you would like to use the connection for.
To schedule a live coaching session with the Ease Customer Success team to walk through the Assurity setup process, fill out the form below.