With the Ease and HealthEquity integration, you can easily offer and manage HealthEquity’s HSA, FSA, DCFSA, LPFSA, HRA, and COBRA plans.
HealthEquity delivers the solutions (HSA, FSA, HRA, POP, Commuter, COBRA and Wellbeing) you and your clients need to simplify benefits and deliver an industry-leading benefits experience for American families. HealthEquity’s solutions help simplify enrollment, contributions, and distributions while delivering an unmatched member and employer experience.
For questions about HealthEquity, please call (866) 477-1934 or email [email protected].
- Streamline workflows using no-cost claims and ecosystem integrations.
- Expect industry-leading encryption and member privacy protocols.
- Wow your clients with remarkable 24/7 US-based member service.
- Access a library of hard-hitting sales collateral and agent-differentiating thought leadership.
- Stay at the top of your profession with free ongoing professional training.
- Plans can be added in Ease
- Employees can enroll in plans directly in Ease
- Adds, terms, and changes will be directly sent from Ease to HealthEquity on a regular basis.
How to Activate
To enable HealthEquity, click the enable button below. The Marketplace Setup Wizard will walk you through the steps to begin utilizing the integration.
Once the HealthEquity tile is enabled and the Setup Wizard is complete, HealthEquity will call and send an email to verify the request. A HealthEquity client agreement must be completed prior to finishing the integration. Then a HealthEquity Implementation Manager will reach out to the client to confirm plan details prior to receiving the integrated file from Ease.
Existing HealthEquity FSA and HRA clients can activate Ease integration during their plan renewal only and can submit integration requests 60 days prior to the renewal date. HSA and COBRA integrations can be activated sooner, but will require the revised client agreements and pricing mentioned on the marketplace tile.
Groups already integrated with HealthEquity through another provider do not qualify for integration with Ease.
Existing HealthEquity clients can activate the Ease integration for a one-time fee of $250.